top of page

Wheeler County Wildlife Predator & Pest Control

Services are provided by USDA/APHIS - 


USDA Animal & Plant Health Inspection Services - Wildlife Services

Shane Koyle

Cell (541) 805-0128

Office (541) 963-7947





Zack Perdue

Cell (541) 655-0059



What should you do if you are experiencing a nuisance wildlife problem?


If you are experiencing wildlife causing a nuisance you may contact a permitted wildlife control operator or contact ODF&W if you wish to conduct trapping yourself.  A WCO permit is not required for the onsite capture and euthenasia of species defined as "predatory animals".

Click the image above for an informational pamphlet regarding the Wheeler County Wolf Depredation Compensation Committee.

bottom of page