top of page

Absentee Voters

Snowbirds, travelers, and college students

If you plan to be away during an election but still wish to vote, you can request an absentee ballot. The post office will not forward your ballot if it is sent to your home address, so it is important that your local elections office has the address that you would like your ballot sent.  

If you have an Oregon Driver's License or ID card, you can update your information online using My Vote.

If you prefer, you can fill out the State's Absentee Request Form SEL111 and return it to your local Elections Office. This form can be hand delivered, mailed, emailed or faxed.

If you are a military or Overseas voter, please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) website.

If you have any questions, please contact the Wheeler County Elections Office at (541) 763-2374 or

bottom of page